SUMMER SEMESTER 2016
We will be focusing on the following for Tier TWO: Uta Hagen’s A CHALLENGE FOR THE ACTOR (the exercises), and ongoing Scene Work.
PRE-SUMMER SEMESTER PREP
READING PLAYS: Great American Playwrights, specifically New Upcoming Playwrights, New Plays on Broadway, and possibly Musicals. (Click here for a listing)
Where To Find/Purchase Plays
- Samuel French Theater & Film Bookshop, 7623 Sunset Blvd, Hollywood, CA 90046 – they also have a reading room open all day with free coffee. Great place to take an afternoon and explore new plays.
- Local Libraries: http://www.colapublib.org/
- Amazon: www.amazon.com
General Class Requirements
– BE ON TIME. Class begins at 6:30 pm sharp.
– Wear comfortable clothing. Comfortable shoes (no high heels or dangly jewelry)
– Notebook and pen/pencil
– Bring water if you will need it. There will be one 10-minute break.
We ask that you wear comfortable plain clothing that are neutral colors. Nothing with wild print or big printed logos on clothing. Comfortable shoes that are soft, low soled, jazz shoes, or barefooted.
NO Perfume/Cologne of any kind please! Thank you.